5 Simple Home Remedies

/
0 Comments
It's Friday Ya'll!!! 

Every week has been a long week for me the past few months, and I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I always get positive feedback from my home remedy posts and I'm hoping today doesn't disappoint. 

5 Simple Home Remedies


Yogurt to Cure Bad Breath


Bad breath can and usually does originate from the stomach
Eating yogurt, which contains probiotics, can neutralize acid and improver your breath

Vapor Rub Relieves Nail Fungus

No on knows exactly how or why this works, but it does
Some believe the menthol kills the fungus
Others speculate that it's the "suffocating" effect of the balm
To treat nail fungus smear vapor rub over affected area twice a day until fungus is gone



Cure Foot Odor with Vodka



Alcohol is an antiseptic and can destroy order causing bacteria while drying out the moisture that allows the bacteria to live
  • Soak a wash cloth in Vodka
  • Wipe your feet down at the end of the day **Rubbing alcohol also works


Just a Spoon full of Sugar 
Makes your Hiccups disappear

Taking a teaspoon full of sugar stimulates the vagus nerve, which makes the body forget to hiccup
The vagus nerve is a cranial nerve that conveys sensory informations about organs to the brain. When distracted by something else (ie swallowing sugar) tells the brain that something else is wrong
Ohhhh Science



Dry Out Blisters with Listerine


Listerine, and other products like it, are powerful antiseptic
Which can dry out blisters
Use cotton balls to dab Listerine onto blisters 3xs a day until healed 


Alright Guys
Enjoy your weekend!!!
Blessings
Mary 

References:
www.mnn.com


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *