SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!!!

Today we are making.... SHOTS!

Jello Shots and Strawberry jello shots

I was never a big jello shot person, but now that I learned how to create layered jello molds I figured I would makes some cool red, white, and blue jello shots. Then I ran across a recipe for strawberry tequila jello shots, I didn't have time to buy tequila so we are making strawberry jello shots instead. 


Red, White, & Blue Jello Shots



Strawberry Jello
Blueberry Jello
Plain Gelatin
1/2 cup Whip cream Vodka
15-20 small portion cups



I got the vodka that was on sale, if your bringing this to a party with good friends I would upgrade the vodka 

Prepare Strawberry jello according to package, replacing 1 cup of water for 1 cup of vodka

Fill portion cups with about 2 tsp of red jello, refrigerate for 30-45 minutes, allow to set

Fill medium bowl with 1/2 cup water, sprinkle gelatin on top; let stand for 1 minute

Add 1-1/2 cup boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolves, about 5 minutes

Stir in sugar, whipped cream and 1/2 cup vodka

Prepare blueberry jello according to package, replacing 1 cup of water for 1 cup of vodka

Fill portion cup with about 2 tsp of blue jello.
Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes until set

These shots were almost too cute to drink, eat, or slam, notice I said almost


Strawberry Jello Shots




10-20 large strawberries
Vodka
Strawberry Jello


Hallow out strawberries

Prepare Strawberry jello according to package, replacing 1 cup of water for 1 cup of vodka

Refrigerate for 2-4 hours

I loved the idea of strawberry jello shots. Let me know what you think.

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Happy Memorial Day




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *