Winner or Loser

/
0 Comments
I plan on being successful in life, I work toward my success everyday, but it's not as easy as I want it to be. There are a lot of late nights, early mornings, uncertainty, and just plain ole' fear. To keep my spirits high I looked up traits of the successful, the unsuccessful, and tips to get me where I want to go. 

Traits of Winners



They know when to stay and when to leave
They do more than what's asked of them
They are willing to fail in order to eventually succeed
They know that they make their own luck
They set real goals that they can accomplish
They take accountability for themselves and their accounts
They know who they are and their place in the world
They create instead of just consuming
They have a sense of gratitude
They exude joy and embrace change 
They are more excited about the journey than the destination 
They ask the right questions to people who can deliver the right answers
They are life-long learns who push themselves out of their comfort zones


Traits of Losers


They hold a grudges
They blame others for their failures
They think they know it all
They don't know what they want to be
They fear change
They Watch TV everyday
They take all the credit of their victories
They have a sense of entitlement
They take and do not give
They look for hundreds of reasons to justify their unsuccessful life
They drift through life

Now that we know the traits of the successful and the unsuccessful, how do we take control of our own fate? 

Everyone wants to be successful in life, these tips are supposed to get us moving in the correct direction

Ways to Win 

Think Big
Find a way to love and do it
Learn how to balance life
Don't be afraid of failure
Have an unwavering resolution to succeed
Be a person of action
Avoid conflicts
Don't be afraid of introducing new ideas
Believe in your capacity to succeed
Always maintain a positive mental attitude
Don't let discouragement stop you from pressing on
Be hard working
Be brave enough to follow you intuition 

That was fun!
Enjoy your day
Blessings,
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *