Challenge Monday

/
0 Comments




Fitness Challenge


I challenge you to complete my butt lift workout 4-5 days this week




Challenge synopsis
  • Complete my butt lift workout 4-5 times this week
  • Focus on form rather than speed
  • Complete each exercise at a steady pace
  • Rest when you need to and always go before your ready
Why Why Why
It's spring and the dresses are getting shorter and shorter, it's time to condition your backside.

Materials
Exercise mat or big towel

Directions


Mary's Butt Lift Workout
 complete 3 sets of each exercise

to warm up your body complete last weeks cardio challenge before this routine





Single Leg Arm Reach 
8-10 reps



Squats 

8-10 reps



Lunges 
8-10 reps 







Toe Taps 
8-10 reps

**if you feel any lower back pain don't bring your toes all the way down




Squats Kickbacks
8-10 reps




Stability Ball Back Extensions
8-10 reps



Butt Kick Ups
8-10 reps



Bridges
8-10 reps




My Take
I'm all about a firm booty. These are some of my favorite exercises to get my backside into shape. Everyone wants a nice butt, and everyone can have one, you have to work your glutes and your thighs to get that round bubble butt. You can improve your butt, its not impossible, you have to work those muscles to shape it, just like any other part of your body. 



Nutrition Challenge
I challenge you to plan and pack your lunch and snacks for the rest of the week 

Challenge synopsis
  • Pre package your lunches for the next few days or the night before
  • Try your best not to spend any money during lunch time, purchase everything at the grocery store and bring it to work, this will save you time and money

Why why why
  • Eat healthier
  • Shop more efficiently
  • Spend less money on lunch
  • Makes it easier to resist impulse purchases
  • Take the thought out of what you are eating for lunch 
Materials

Check these out these websites and apps for ideas, shopping lists and inspiration 

Websites
www.wholefoodsmarket.com 
www.emeals.com
www.thefresh20.com

Apps
food on the table
Meal Board
Plan to Eat

Directions

  • Write down what you want for lunch for the next 4 days
  • Lunch should include fruit or veggies, lean protein, and whole grains
  • Make a shopping list or shop your pantry to make it easier
  • Prepackage your lunch and snacks to eat throughout the day
  • Enjoy eating healthy and saving money

My Take
I like planing out almost all of my meals, it gives me something to look forward to. I find that it saves me time and money, which are two things that I don't have a lot of. It also keeps me in-shape and full, which can be hard when your dieting, or watching what you eat, all the time. I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as I do.  


Self-Help Challenge
I challenge you to read at least one personal development article/blog a day


Challenge synopsis

  • Read at least one personal development article or blog a day, everyday this week
  • No matter how short or long they are try to absorb what they are teaching you
  • Make it fun, don't rush through it
  • Read at lunch, in that bathroom on your phone, first thing in the morning, or right before you go to bed
Why why why

  • Helps you develop a positive mindset
  • Obtain a better sense of direction
  • Helps you get motivated
  • Improves your focus and effectiveness
  • Cultivate more fulfilling relationships 

Materials
Check out these personal development sites and visit one everyday

Awake at the wheel

Life hack 

Change your thoughts change your life


Creating a better life

Did I get things Done

Directions

  • Find your favorite blog/book/magazine that focuses on personal development
  • Carve out sometime in your day to read
  • Try to absorb what the article is saying and apply it to your everyday life

My Take
I love this idea, while putting together this list I joined every site that I suggested to you. You can never have enough motivation. 

That's all today Friends
Blessings
Mary 

References
www.lifehack.org
www.mayoclinc.com
www.fitday.com
www.wholefoodmarket.com
www.emeals.com
www.thefresh20.com

Jonathan Fields 
Steven Aitchinson
CaBL
Andrew Mason



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *