Natural Energy Boosters

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends

I'm back in California, already missing that Florida breeze. I still have vacation on the brain, but I have to work today. I'm sure you all know how that feels. 

Today is all about 

Natural Energy Boosters


These tips will help fight off fatigue even if your sleep deprived. 

Yawn

Yawing is your body's way of cooling down the brain, essentially waking it up - Andrew Gallup, PhD research associate at Princeton 

Take a Ten Minute Walk

You can feel revved up for up to 2 hours after a quick 10 minute walk - according to a study in Personality and Social Psychology

Laugh

A good laugh raises your blood pressure and boosts your heart rate, which can pump you up when you're feeling sluggish - Robert R. Provine, PhD, author of Laughter

See Red

Spotting something red can actually kick you into high gear. Seeing red makes your muscle move faster and work harder, giving you a burst of energy when you need it most. Try keeping Crimson Flowers in your sight line to pep up a long day - according to University of Rochester research

Chia Seeds

Are packed with vitamin B, fiber, and protein. They pick you up without making you jittery. Stir them in yogurt or add to smoothie

Stretch

Stretching can stimulate the sympathetic nervous system, so it energizing for the mind and body - Timothy McCall, MD and yoga instructor in Oakland 

Omega 3 Fatty Acids

Omega 3 Fatty Acids like those found in salmon, olive oil, eggs, walnuts, and pill form can improve mood and brain function

Magnesium Intake

This mineral is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, including breaking down glucose into energy. When magnesium levels are low energy levels can drop. Add handful of almonds, hazelnuts, or cashews to your diet daily, increase your wholegrain intake, eat more fish especially halibut 

Thanks all today folk
Blessings Friends
Mary 



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *