My Top Fitness Apps

/
0 Comments

Hi Friends

You guessed it, today is all about fitness apps, the good, the bad, the ugly.

I'm not 100% sold on all fitness apps, some are very helpful while others just annoy me. Since spring is right around the corner, I figure we have to exhaust all avenues that can help us through the summer seasons. Here are my top 10 apps. 

Enjoy my list

Fitness Apps are a great way to monitor fitness and diet goals on a consistent bases, they also give you the ability to check in on your progress, and find positive support which is the key to achieving your set goals

Fitness apps have revolutionized the way we can connect and support ourselves and each other. Many fitness apps connect you with people who cheer you on, and support your success, some provide you with a competitive edge and some even make you pay up when you get off track. 

Argus



⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
Free
Compatible with: iOS
Comparable to Nike+Fuelband - Fitbit One - Jawbone
Tracks your activity directly through youor iphone. Watches your mvements and logs them into your workout journal, you can also log in workouts yourself. 
Downfalls drains your battery fast  

Coach Alba
$29.99 a month
Compatible with any SMS texting phone
Text messaging robot that helps you stay on track while dieting. You can customize the service to reach out to you at certain times of the day or text the robot when you need a reminder to stick to your diet. 

Fitocracy
⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
Free
Compatible with Android, iOS, Web
Uses "game like' stats to spur a freindly competention and increase your dedications to working out while encouraging social interaction among users

Fitsby

Free
Compatible with Android
Uses a combinations of gamification and betting to push you and your friends to reach your desired goals by betting. Betting real money is optional 

Loose it
⭐️⭐️ 
Free
Compatible with Android, iOS, Kindle, Nook, Web, other fitness apps and devices - Nike+ Fuelband, Fitbit, Runkeeper, Map My Fitness, Jawbone UP
Designed for counting calories and logging exercises. App has a strong community of supportive people to help you accomplish and exceed your goals

Runtastic Six Pack Abs
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Free - recommened $4.99 in app purchase for exercise routines
Compatible with iOS
Coaching app that targets abs through a wide caritey of execise moves. A human voice (that is avaible in many different languages) counts through your sets and reps, and a video avator shows you the correct form for each exercise. Some programs are weeks long, there is a lot of varitey so you won't get bored doing the same exercise

Sworkit Pro
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

$0.99
Compatible with Android, iOS
Used for circut training customized workouts by targeting different areas of the body and the length of time you want to execise. Cardio - Stregthening - Stretching

The Walk 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
$3.99
Compatible with Andriod, iOS
Uses audio storytelling to add some adventure to your walking workouts. Listen to a story while you are tasked with completing different missions as you walk 

Good Food Near You

Free
Compatible with iOS, Andriod, Blackberry 
Great for people who travel a lot (like me). App recommends healthy good options based on your loacation, then suggests healhty options near by

Meal Snap
⭐️⭐️⭐️
$2.99
Compatible with iOS
Take pictures of your meals and this app magically tells you what foods you just ate and givews you a rought estimated. Its like food tracking for dummys 


I currently have Meal Snap, Sworkit Pro, Runtastick Six Pack Abs downloaded to my phone. I plan on downloading all of these apps to help me get in shape of spring/summer. 

Let me know if you find any good apps out there. 

Blessings Friends
Mary 

References
www.pcmag.com
www.mensfitness.com
www.sworkit.com
www.goodfoodnearyou.com






You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *