Seed Facts

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!

What a wonderful weekend I had!!! This week is going to be the best week ever, I can feel it in my bones. I will admit I'm a little exhausted. Instead of relaxing and taking it easy I took on some serious DIY projects, creating a space just for me, organizing the kitchen, throwing away a lot of things we didn’t need, and cleaning the house from top to bottom. I'm happy with the outcome it wasn't easy getting everything done. I didn’t get to sit down at all on Friday or Saturday, not until it was time to go to bed. I did get to watch Annie, it was super cute but nothing beats the original version. It's crazy how many songs I remembered from that movie. I probably saw the original Annie over 100 times.

I have a few great DIY tutorials to share this week, but I figured I should get the important stuff out of the way first. This weeks Nutrition Challenge is to eat more seeds so I created a cheat sheet on the benefits of eating seeds. I love these fact sheets, I use them as a quick references to make sure I'm filling my body with all the right stuff.

The truth about seeds

The rest of the week will be all DIY all the time!!!

XOXO
MARY 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *