It's All About Mary

/
0 Comments




Hi Friends, 

Today is all about ME!!!

I realized I've never done a posting explaining who I am and where I came from. I'm looking forwards to answering any burning questions that you have all been wondering. I hope you enjoy learning all about me. 



How old am I?
I am 31 years old and loving it!

Why did I start this blog?
I wrote a book about my weight loss and tried to shop it around to a few publishers. Every publisher I talked to inquired about my online/social media presents. The best advice I got was to build up my social media status. That's where and when Evolve With Mary was born.

What are my goals?
I have tons of goals, but my top 3 goals are
  1. Starting a successful business or app
  2. Become a published author
  3. Helping people believe in themselves via blog, public speaking, coaching, etc 
Where do I live?
I currently reside in San Francisco CA


What are my hobbies?
I love knitting, crafting, abstract drawing, cooking, dancing by myself in the mirror, traveling, and eating.

What are my favorite TV shows? 
I watch a bunch of different TV shows, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show, Real House Wives, The Good Wife, CSI, Teen Mom, 

Where did I go to School? 
I went The Art Institute of California - San Francisco

Where do I want to be in the next 5 years?
Still blogging or writing for a publication, a published author, insanely in-shape, happy & in love, and motivational speaking




Where do I get my blog topics?
I read 5-10 blogs a day and many different newspapers, thats where I usually get my inspiration from. 

What's my favorite form of exercise?
I love bikram yoga, kettle bells, and cardio, in that order. 

All about my family
I grew up in a close knit happy family with both parents in the home. I have one older sister that I've always admired and looked up to. My parents are now divorced, but I talk to everyone a couple of times a week. 



Relationships
I've only had 3 boyfriends that all still hold a special place in my heart. I don't like to argue so I've gotten walked over a lot in my first 2 relationships. In my current relationship I stand up for myself almost too much and my man doesn't often back down, but we still make it work. I find the key to this relationship has been communication. Communication is the key 

How much weight did you loose?
I'm not 100% sure how much weight I've lost. I stopped weighing myself and taking pictures when I was my biggest. I estimate I was about 350 pounds. My current weight is about 150-155 pounds. All in all I lost about 200, but I only tell people that I lost over 100 pounds because I don't have any documented proof. 



Weird thing that no one knows about me
I don't have many friends, only 2 or 3. No big crews of friends to hangout with, no high school friends that I've staid in touch with, no Sunday morning brunches with the girls. Its mostly my fault, I enjoy spending time alone and I never had a lot of money to really hangout on the weekends. 

What countries have I visited?
Italy, Germany, France, Austria, Greece, Japan, England, and 
Canada


Thats all today folks
Enjoy your day
Blessings
Mary 




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *