Who Needs Power Anyway

/
0 Comments
Hi friends

I had a glarous time in South Lake Tahoe. We got about 5 inches of snow, it felt like a movie. I will defiantly be back next year to take some snowboarding lessons. I had a blast.





This afternoon there was an explosion so powerful it blew out all of the windows in a few of the surrounding houses. Luckily our house was fine, other than a few pictures that fell off the walls. Lightening struck a transponder and fried power lines effecting 10 houses in my neighborhood. 

You guessed it, I have NO power. I was planing on pulling an all-nighter tonight, working on my website, doing some online marketing, and pre-writing my weekly blog postings, but to no avail. 

PG&E promptly informed me that the power will be out for at least 5-6 hours. They have to replace the power lines in the ground to get us back up and running. 


All that to say sorry there are  no fun whole wheat recipes, fitness facts, or important health tips today.  The boyfriend and I are staying in San Francisco tonight. 

I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow,
Blessings Friends 
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *