Fashion Fridays and Crystal Powers

/
0 Comments
Happy Friday!!!


Today is going to be a great day!

Yesterday I attended the Total Wellness, Mind Body and Spirit Fair, in the Embarcadero Center. It was a great event.





I wore this shirt!






I was planning on having one of my fat pictures on the shirt, but I had an issue with transfer paper. I made this shirt 10 minutes before the event and it was a hit. I had 10-15 people ask me how I lost the weight, and I passed out a nice amount of cards. Yesterday was a success!

As you know it's Fashion Fridays!!!

Today I’m featuring the bandana and “The Purse”

I have dreadlocks so I usually workout with a bandana covering my hair to help keep it out of my face. Lately I’ve been wearing my bandana out, and allowing it to complement my outfits.

Every time I wear my bandana I get complements from strangers, but most importantly I get showered with complements from my boyfriend. He thinks I look so cute with my little bandana style.

It’s nothing special. Tell me what you think









I love ROSS!!! Sometimes it can be annoying to search through all of the junk, but I’ve found very stylish and fashionable outfits and accessories in Ross. Yesterday I found “The Purse” It's Steven Madden, and it was only 40 bucks!!






This weekend I’m attending The Great Crystal Fair in Fort Mason. http://www.crystalfair.com/ 

I love crystals. I have Rose Quartz on me at all times.


Rose quartz is known as the love stone. It helps the user feel a strong sense of self-worth, therefore being worth love. Rose quartz is the stone of universal love. It is also the stone of love in marriage. When worn in jewelry the wearer feels a sense of self-worth. 

Rose Quartz has a gentle vibration of love for the owner. It gives inner peace and helps in all matters pertaining to love in all its forms. Rose Quartz opens the heart to love. It also helps as a rejuvenator to the skin. It is a lovely stone for a young person.

It is said washing the face in water charged by rose quartz will help fade wrinkles and keep the skin young.

When I change purses, or forget my Rose Quartz I can feel it. Crystals can be fun and inspirational.

I have very very bad anxiety in cars. Especially when I’m in the passenger seat. Everyday I have to find a way to calm myself down. For the past week I have been pulling out my mini Buddha and stroking it while driving. Some how this little figurine helps  calm me down, and takes all of my anxiety away. 


Question
Is the Buddha that’s bringing me peace, or is it me bringing me peace. Truthfully, I do not care. As long as something helps curb my anxiety, I will continue to stroke Mr Buddha until I reach my next destination.

Thanks for joining me today!

Enjoy your weekend.




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *