Challenges + Sausage and Peppers

/
0 Comments
 
Great Great Great Day yesterday!!

I got a lot of love from my Facebook family and it inspired to me work even hard towards my goals. There’s nothing like the support of friends and family to motivate you. They lit a spark under my booty and I feel strong and ready to take on the world.


Today is a huge day for me. I’m start 3 different challenges, on top of my regular Kettle Bell Weight training routine. I have one more month before Caribana in Toranto Canada, and I plan on looking my very best.

100 push up challenge

This challenge promises to increase your strength by completing 100 consecutive push-ups within 6 weeks. www.hundredpushups.com
I used to do 100 push-ups as soon as I got out of bed. My arms were ripped!! I miss my toned arms, but I’m not inspired enough to reach 100 push-ups by myself. I know this challenge will help me get my arms back in order!!!

Ab Challenge
I love this challenge so much I’m going in for another round, but this time I’m going to make it harder. By week 2 of the challenge I was bored with the first 3 exercises, they weren’t as challenging as the rest. I am going to replace these 3 exercises with complex plank movements. I love planks, they work my transverse abdominals which help to keep your belly flat. I need some of that in my life. I can’t wait to see what happens next!! 



Squat Challenge

OH how I love this challenge. I found myself bragging on a regular bases on how many squats I completed. I’m going to do the same challenge but instead of starting with 50 squats, I’m going to start with 200. OMG I’m going to kick booty!!!


Yesterday I posted the final before and after pictures from the abdominal challenge. I got such an overwhelming response I decided to post a breakdown of the Ab Challenge for anyone else that wants to try it.


The hardest exercise is the Roll Up-V ups. They hurt pretty bad, and I never truly go the hang of them, but I could feel my abdominals getting stronger each day. I hope you enjoy

Last night I made my first Italian dishes.

Italian Sausage and Peppers

I killed it!!!
The peppers and onions were tasty. I used chicken Italian sausage to cut down on some of the fat. Check it out and tell me what you think

Ingredients:
8 hot Italian Sausages
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large onion halved and sliced
2 large red peppers, seeded and sliced
1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
¼ cup white wine

Directions
Heat oil in large pan over medium heat
Add the sausage and brown on each side and remove (takes about 10 minutes)
Slice sausages and set aside
Add onions and stir up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan
After another 2 minutes add peppers, garlic, salt, pepper, and dried oregano
Add Sliced Sausages
Add white wine
Lower the heat cook for another 5-10 minutes until vegetables are tender and sausage is cooked through


That's all folks
Thanks for tuning in


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *