Be Brave

/
0 Comments
Hello Brave World!!

Today is a great day.

I’m back to my old self again. Not as shaken up as yesterday, but I do have a fire lit under my butt and that’s a good thing. I know I’m on the right track; I just have to keep moving forward.

Ab Challenge II Day 7, 6/25/13
Push Up Challenge Day 7, 6/25/13 (20)
Squat Challenge II Day 7, 6/25/13 (rest day)


I love working-out to music, yesterday while exercising I ran across this video and it spoke to me. It's called Brave, by Sara Barielles.  The song is wonderful, she is inspiring people to be themselves and be brave, and that really talks to me. The video is special. 

I am an avid dancer. My Mother always told me when to dance like no one is looking, and I do. I find myself dancing all the time, dancing in public, dancing in the car, but mostly dancing at home, during musical commercials, music videos, intro and outros to movies, if I hear music I let my body move the way it wants to. I find it freeing, and it also forces me not take myself so seriously. When I saw this video I almost cried. It reminds me of me, it reminds me of all of you. I want to see you be brave!!! Please enjoy the video. It touches my heart. 

I know a lot of people think I'm cool, but I'm not. I'm myself: corny, silly, child-like, and driven to be brave. 
 



I’ve been doing a lot of research on food, clean food, organic food, and raw food. Not only have I learned a lot, but I will admit I’m also more than a little freaked out. Food is scary now a days. All the talks of pesticides, added chemicals, and cancer causing bacteria in our everyday foods makes me want to put congress on trail, but of course, that is not possible.

Check out this list and try to live by it. I will sleep a little better at night if you do.

Yesterday I attacked the 10 Minute Victoria Secrets Video I posted on my blog. I always watch videos before I complete them, I don’t like surprises, I like to know what exercise is coming up next. This video lookedx simple enough, no crazy exercises, everything seemed doable. I was fine until I had to complete 60 seconds of Pile Squat jumps; it was hard not quiting the routine. The last 3 exercises seemed like they were harder then the entire video. I loved it. I’m giving it 2 thumbs up. It’s a good 10-minute low impact cardio video for beginners, and intermediates.

Today I’m featuring a 10-minute Crossfit cardio video
I checked it out and it looks super challenging. I know it will get your heart rate up. I’m going to try it today and I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow, I love confusing the body, and keeping myself physically and mentally strong. I've never participated in Cross fit, and I'm definitely up for the challenge


That’s it today. I have a lot of work to get done, and even more studying to do. I hope everyone has a good Tuesday!

Hearts




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *