Celibacy and Inspirational Quotes

/
0 Comments
Hello Boys and Girls

Today is Inspirational Quote day.

Since I am constantly working on my Motivational Speaking Career, I am always on the look out for good quotes. I’ve comprised a list of my favorite quotes, from famous women, and would like to share them with all of you.

I am a woman and I‘m all about empowering women. It can be a very tough world for us sometimes. I found myself giving up my power to my ex-boys friends and letting them run the show, instead of standing up for myself when I was wronged. They took full advantage of me, and as much as it pisses me off, I know I let them walk all over me.

When I was finally free of my ex’s I took a good look at myself and admitted that I was not happy, that I was not getting anywhere with the kind of relationships I was creating. I realized that I didn’t have to give up my power to be loved. I decided then and there to abstain from sex until I felt truly loved and respected. That’s right, I decided to remain celibate until I felt like someone had earn my love. 6 months later I meet my current boyfriend, I explained I was celibate and he had no issues with it. A year later we still hadn’t had sex and he wasn’t rushing, complaining, or pushing the issues. When I brought it up he would say he wasn’t ready either, it was beautiful. We finally physically consummated our relationship 18 months into it. I was impressed and felt loved, respected, and truly cared for. My relationship with my current boyfriend doesn’t compare to my pervious ones. Nothing is perfect, but we have a friendship and a bond that most people don’t take the time to create, grow and nurture.



Sometimes my boyfriend’s college friends come around and we all talk about how we met. My boyfriend proudly shares with pretty much anybody that he waited to have sex with me. I thought he would be ashamed, but we received a different reaction from his friends. They look at me, deep into my eyes and tell me they would have waited to. They would have waited 2 years if needed. I’m worth it.

I’m worth it???
I’m worth it???

Wow I never thought I would hear those words. I’m worth the wait. It proved to me that once I demand more I will receive more.

With that lovely story under your belt, enjoy these inspirational quotes. Sometimes I need a little push in the right directions and these quotes do just that for me. I hope they can do the same for you

Once you demand more…. You receive more… Mary Lawrence


The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.Alice Walker

People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness steps in, their true beauty is revealed, only if there is light from within.Elisabeth Kubler Ross

Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible”Audrey Hepburn

Although the world is full of suffering it is also full of the overcoming of it. Helen Keller


Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the buss with you when the limo breaks down – Oprah

There are still many causes worth sacrificing for, so much history yet to be made.Michelle Obama

Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand. - Mother Teresa

You only live once, but if you do it right that’s enough. May West

If you look at what you have in life you’ll always have more, if you look at what you don’t have in life you’ll never have enough.Oprah

Hearts Friends





You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *