Travelin' with Mary

/
0 Comments
Wow! The last 10 days have been a whirlwind for me. We were in New Orleans then made our way to New York, I ate everything in sight and slacked off on my workout routine. Surprisingly I didn't beat myself up for not staying on track, instead I embraced the much needed calorie counting break. I only made it to 2 bikram yoga classes, one in New Orleans and one in Manhattan, both were awesome, intense, and needed. I enjoyed the New Orleans studio the most, the teacher was awesome and the class flowed much faster then almost any class I've ever attended, plus it didn't seem as hot as my home studio. 

This morning I woke up and decided to hit the gym for some much needed cardio. I plan on attacking the stairmaster, spin bike, row machine, and elliptical with vengeance. The goal is to burn 1000 calories, it might take me 2 hours but that's ok, I need to make up for that excessive eating I did last week. 

My sister is coming in town today. I can't wait to spend some time with her hanging out, laughing, exploring our old stomping grounds, it's going to be great. I plan on spoiling her with mani and pedi's, facials, and massages. I can't wait to see her!!!

My 32 birthday is on Friday!! I can't believe I'm actually turning 32 and I'm excited about it. I look the best I've ever looked, I'm finally confident and comfortable on my skin. It took a long time to get here. I have a loving boyfriend that will do anything to make me smile. My family is in good healthy, I don't have many friends but I know the right ones will come around soon. Everything is falling into place. My relationship with my Mother has gotten better, my relationship with my Father is stronger then ever. My boyfriends mother and I are bonding which warms my heart. This blog is growing everyday, I am finally able to accept my faults and not torture myself because of them. 

I am Mary here me roar!! 

Enjoy the NY vacation pics

Standing in front of a "No Standing" sign with the Freedom Tower behind me


West Broadway & Canal


My kind of graffiti


Bikram Yoga Soho... Kicked my booty


Got my nails done at Akiko 
They have the coolest nail art I've ever seen 


Vegan Ramen at Momofuko

That's all I have for you guy today
Peace & Love,
Mary



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *