Dirty Girl Pasta

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,
My Sister is here... My sister is here.... I'm so excited my sister is here.



We staid up to 4am last night but I'm still up bright and early ready to attack the day. I'm going to let her sleep-in then take her to our local breakfast spot where they highlight crispy deep fried French toast, fluffy scrambled eggs, and XXL omelets. After breakfast we can travel into the city for a day of pampering, nails, massages, and maybe even a facial. I'm hoping to get some shopping done and do a little sight seeing.

Today I'm featuring a sexy no-carb pasta packed with flavor. A few months ago my boyfriends Mother told me to purchase the 
Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer/Cutter  I found it at Bed Bath and Beyond for $12.99, and it's been one of the best purchases I've made in a while. 
You also need to run out and purchase this life changing kitchen gadget... ASAP

The 5 minute pasta sauce that packs a flavor punch. 

Dirty Girl No-Carb Pasta

Adapted from  www.thelondoner.me
Makes 2 servings

3 medium zucchinis
2-3 small anchovies (optional)
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1/3 cup capers
1/3 pitted black & green olives
Chili flakes
2-1/2 cups smashed (canned) tomatoes 
Olive oil
Parmesan cheese


Heat pan over medium heat
Add 1-2 tsp olive oil, coat bottom of pan 
Add garlic and anchovies to heated pan 
Within 3-4 minutes anchovies will start to disintegrate and garlic will soften
Add chili flakes 


Add olives and capers to pan 
Stir mixture and allow to combine for 2-3 minutes 
Add tomatoes and allow to cook constantly occasionally for 5-6 minutes 
Put aside and allow to cool 


Using a your new Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer/Cutter to create zucchini pasta/ribbons 
Toss zuchinni well in warm pasta sauce 


Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
Consume immediately 

That's all today
Peace & Love,
Mary
Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Slicer/Cutter


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *