My Last day in NOLA

/
0 Comments
Hi friends,
Another wonderful day in New Orleans. I finally made it to Bikram yoga this morning, just like I said I would, and I feel so much better. 

I'm tackling all of my challenges this week, not that I don't always but I'm making a conscious effort to stay on track.

I had a salad for lunch and it was delicious. I did my planks this afternoon and boy do my abdominals hurt. I usually do hands on ground planks but I've been tackling the elbow planks instead. They are a little more challenging and I can actually feel my body getting stronger.

After this week I'm going to increase my plank hold time to 75 seconds, just to add a little boost to the workout and make it interesting.

The selfie challenge is actually cooler then I though it would be. I love taking pictures, I usually don't take pictures everyday, especially of myself. I took today's selfie on the balcony overlooks Royal Street. 



Tomorrow is a travel day, we are heading to NYC. I'll probably take my selfie in the airport. 


Gifts for the family


That's it today folks!
Peace & Love,
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *