Challenge Tuesday

/
0 Comments
Challenge Monday Tuesday

Fitness Challenge
Complete my Quick fix workout everyday this week

Challenge Synopsis
I challenge you to complete my Quick Fix Workout everyday this week 4 sets, 12 reps of each exercises

Why Why Why
  • These particular exercises target your entire body while raising your heart rate and challenging your endurance
  • Squats tone the entire lower body and abdominals while lifting your butt and toning your quads
  • Lunges tone lower body, challenges balance and is a functional exercise 
  • Reverse crunches target your abdominals, especially your transverse abdominals which keeps your stomach flat
Materials
Just yourself

Directions




My Take
It's officially the holiday season and you're going to be seeing friends & family that you haven't seen in a while. These basic exercises give you a lot of bang for your buck. Complete this simple routine everyday this week, if you're up for a bigger challenge do the routine twice a day. You should see results sooner rather than later. 

Nutrition Challenge


Challenge Synopsis
I challenge you to drink at least one mug of green tea everyday this week

Why Why Why
  • Green tea is loaded with vital nutrients, minerals and antioxidants 
  • Green tea improves brain function & lowers risk of certain cancer 
  • Green tea boosts metabolic rate 
  • Caffeine can improve physical performance by mobilizing fatty acids the turning them into energy 
  • Green tea can be used as an appetite suppressor 
Material
  • Green tea
  • Hot water
  • A big mug
  • Depending on your preference natural sweetener, lemon and/or milk 
Directions
Drink at least one mug of green tea a day 

My Take
I used green tea to spark my weight loss journey, and with the holiday season coming up I going to pull out all my trick to ensure I stay in shape. 

Self Improvement Challenge


Challenge Synopsis
Repeat this positive affirmation everyday this week, while looking in the mirror 

Why Why Why
  • Studies have proven people who constantly entertain themselves with positive words and thoughts rather than negative words and thoughts are happier and more satisfied with their lives
  • Experts claim positive affirmations can have positive effect on the subconscious 
Materials
A mirror

Directions
Everyday this week look in the mirror stare deep into your eyes and repeat:

I am kind, I am loving, I am happy, I am beautiful

Try to do this a few times a day, especially first thing in the morning and last thing before bed

My Take
I am a firm believer in positive affirmations. I use them on a daily bases and I've improved my self-esteem and self-worth. I hope this affirmation can do the same for all of you.

That's all today folks,
Peace & Love,
Mary



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *