Loooong Weekend

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends

This birthday was the best birthday ever. My entire family came to my house, I prepared a delicious healthy meal and we hung out to the wee hours of the morning. I've been running my Mom and Dad around all weekend. I put them on a plane late Sunday night and my sister flew out early Monday morning now all I want to do is rest. 



Challenge Monday is moving to challenge Tuesday this week, I hope you guys understand, I've been too busy to even think about challenges. 

I hope everyone is getting ready for Thanksgiving. I'll be sharing some holiday healthy tips to make sure you don't get too off track during the holiday season. 

That's all today folks!
Peace & Love,
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *