Body Language Cheat Sheet

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!

Happy Friday,
Today is a travel day, the perfect time to catch up on work.  

I've noticed #tbt on Instagram for a while now but I haven't participated. Today I posted my first Throw Back Thursday picture. It's crazy to see how far I've come and how much further I have to go. 

My very first comment was pretty nasty. 

I'm not that surprised but it is interesting to see the way some people decide to communicate on Social Media

Good thing I could care less about what others think about me.

This weeks Self Improvement Challenge is to be mindful of your body language but I didn't post any tips to go along with this challenge.

So here ya go... Your very own body language cheat sheet


Shifts eyes & avoids eye contact - Maybe hiding something 

Keeps constant eye contact - Making an effort to connect with you

Looking up - Searching for a memory or a thought

Looking down - Searching or making up a lie 

Looking somewhere else, avoiding eye contact - intimidated




Facial Expressions

Real Smile - Smiles with mouth and eyes **look for smile lines in corner of eyes 

Fake Smile - Weak smile with mouth only 

Dislike or Disapproval - Pursed lips, tight jaw, scrunched eyebrows



Feet

Feet pointed in the direction of the door
Egar to leave  

Feet pointed away from you
Person is not interested 

Feet pointed towards you
Person is engaged and interested 

Clusters 

Bored/Not interested 
Distracted, looking everywhere but at the person addressing then
Constantly checking phone 
Tapping feet, drumming fingers
Slouch and sags shoulders 
Excessive yawning 


I'm going to put together a cool graphic later on this week. I'll post it when it's ready.

Enjoy Your Weekend!
Peace & Love,
Mary 


Sent from my iPhone


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *