Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!

I love chocolate and I love peanut butter, it only makes sense that I love peanut butter cups. Since I'm eating clean, peanut butter cups are not allowed in my current diet. Never one to feel defeated, I've been scouring the internet for a healthy peanut butter cup recipes and I finally found one. This recipe only requires 4 ingredients. The recipe is raw which means no cooking needed, all you need is 30 minutes and you can create and devour guilt free peanut butter cups.


Raw Vegan Easy Peanut Butter Cups


For Peanut Butter Bottoms

3/4 cup organic Peanut Butter
1 tbs organic Grade B Maple Syrup
2 tbs organic Coconut oil (melted)




For Chocolate Top
1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
2 tbs organic Grade Maple Syrup
1/4 cup organic Coconut oil (melted)


Bottom
  • In medium size bowl combine peanut butter, maple syrup, & liquid coconut oil (melt if needed) 
  • Stir until well combined
  • Drop a spoonful at a time into muffin cups until they are approximately 1/2 full
  • Put cups in freezer for at least 15 minutes or until hardened



Chocolate Topping
  • In medium size bowl combine raw cacao, maple syrup, and liquid coconut oil (melt if needed) 
  • Stir until well combined
  • Drop a spoonful at a time on top of the frozen harden peanut butter in muffin cups
  • Put into freezer for at least 15 minutes or until hardened

*Keep in freezer until served because they will melt and lose their shape at room temperature

These raw vegan peanut butter cups are boyfriend and diet approved. They literally melt in your mouth and in your hands. Make sure to keep them in the freezer or they will melt. 

The recipe is super easy to follow and the finish product is almost unbelievable. 

Try these Try these Try These!!!

Blessings,
Mary 




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *