Fun Easter Egg Designs

/
0 Comments


Today is all about dying easter eggs. I've been using the same dyes all of my life, but this year I couldn't find my favorite dying kits. I got to thinking about creative ways to decorate eggs and this blog post was born. I spent a few hours experimenting with different techniques and I'm sharing my favorites. 


Chicken Heads

Orange Construction Papper
Black permeant marker
Yellow feather
Glue gun/ rubber cement/ clear drying glue

Dye eggs yellow and allow to dry
Cut diamond shape out of orange construction paper

 
Hot glue it to middle of egg like a beak

Make 2 eyes with black permeant marker

Glue feathers in top of egg as hair 

Doodle Eggs

Grab a black permeant marker and go crazy



Rubber Cement Eggs
4-5 different color egg dyes
Rubber cement


Drizzle rubber cement over eggs and allow to dry

Drop in egg dye and let sit for 2-3 minutes

Remove and allow to dry
Rub off rubber cement 
Repeat this process until your happy with your egg


Natural Dyes



Why should I place my unfertilized organic eggs in a dying chemical when there are plenty of natural dyes all around us

I had all the ingredients in my kitchen already

Blue/purple - Blueberries
Red - Beets
Yellow - Turmeric
Green - Pureed spinach 






Boil eggs in same pot as dying agents

I boiled my produce then placed them in bowls with boiled eggs

Whatever method you decide on natural dying is easy, healthy, and environmentally friendly

That's all today Folks!
Blessings 
Mary 



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *