Infused Water Recipes

/
0 Comments
Hi All!
Yesterday I challenged you to drink fruit infused water, but how can you drink fruit infused water without a few recipes to try out. Here comes Evolve With Mary to the rescue. 

I went the simple route, infusing my water with: 

Pineapple


-packed with vitamins and minerals 
-prevents coughs and colds
-strengthens bones and alleviates arthritis 
-improves digestion
-prevents free radical damage

Strawberry

-helps burn stored fats 
-boosts short term memory
-high in fiber, promotes bone health
-has anti-aging properties
-aids in weight loss

Grapefruit

-reduces cold symptoms
-contains lots of vitamin C
-prevents free radical damage
-lowers cholesterol
-prevents kidney stone
-protects against colon cancer

Kiwi

-helps your digestion
-aids in maintaining blood pressure
-helps clean out toxins


Kiwi Strawberry Mint Cooler 


3 Kiwis
8-10 Strawberries
1/4 cup mint
Puree kiwis and strawberries, add mint, 3 cups of ice and fill the rest of pitcher with water. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours 

The recipes below are from 
they look tasty, I'll be trying them this week 
and beyond... 

Pineapple, Cucumber, Slimming water
Freeze 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, add 1 sliced cucumber to 3 cups of ice, fill pitcher with water and refrigerate for 1-3 hours before drinking 
-naturally boosts metabolism
-helps reduce bloat and swelling

Honeydew, Mojito Workout Water
Used fork or muddler to squish 1/4 cup mint leaves to releases its natural oils. Add 1 cup honeydew chunks, 1 thinly sliced cucumber, 3 cups of ice, fill pitcher with water and refrigerate for 1-3 hours before drinking
-helps burn fat during and after workout
-packed with vitamin C
-boots your metabolism
-helps you cool down after a workout

Mango Ginger water
Peel and slice 1-inch of ginger root, add 1 cup freshly frozen mango chunks, to 3 cups of ice, fill pitcher with water and refrigerate for 1-3 hours
-Has been said to help 1000s of people loose weight
-Ginger and mango both boost your metabolism
-Ginger is a natural pain reliever
-Mango aids in digestion, boosts your memory and increases your sex drive 

Fruit infused water is awesome, not only is it nutritious it's also tasty and classy. Next time you have a party whip up a few of these recipes to impress your family members and friends. You will be the talk of the town. 

That's all today friends
Blessings,
Mary 



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *