What's in Season This Month?

/
0 Comments
I received rave reviews from the eat seasonally nutrition challenge. Eating seasonally isn't something that should be done every now and again, you should know what's in season every month. I've created this handy list to remind you what fruits and vegetables you should gravitate towards this month. 

Benefits of Eating Seasonally 

The worlds healthiest foods are available seasonally

Seasonal foods offer natural diversity 

Many of the out of season non-organic foods depend on waxes, chemicals, and preservatives to make them look fresh and tastier than they are

Non-Seasonal foods are produced for long shelf life, for looks rather than flavor

Seasonal foods are picked at the peak of freshness and offer higher nutritional content than out of season unripe fruits and vegetables

Recipes with seasonal fruits and vegetables will be posted throughout the month

That's all today folks
Blessings,
Mary




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *