My Personalize Positive Affirmations

/
0 Comments
Can you believe it's Friday already? I actually have some plans this weekend! I'm currently  in Vacaville, the town I grew up. It's about an hour from San Francisco, even though it took me two hours to drive here today, but that's another story. I spent last night eating sushi and catching up with my Mom. She's the best, she reminds me of me in many ways. I'm not one of those women that are terrified of turning into their Mother. I would be honored to be half the woman that she is.
Processed with Moldiv
I'm catching up with a few girlfriends from high school. I'm a loner and never felt like I fit in with my high school friends. When I graduated and went off to college I cut ties with pretty much everybody. Sometimes I regret not staying in touch but I am who I am and I think they understand that about me. I'm hoping to get together with these awesome women 2 to 3 times a year and build some kind of friendship again. As I get older I realize real friends don't grow on trees so I better water these girls while I'm in town.
This weeks Self-Improvement Challenge was to create your own Positive Affirmations. I  did this exercise on Sunday and have been repeating my affirmations in the mirror a few times a day. As silly as it seems I can tell the difference in my attitude. I feel better about myself than usual, which is saying a lot. I wanted to share my affirmations with all of you.
Processed with Moldiv

5 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF:

  • I'm funny
  • I never take no for an answer
  • I'm comfortable in my skin
  • I'm a great communicator
  • I believe in myself and my ability
  • I want to change the world

LIST 5 OF YOUR STRENGTHS

  • I am strong
  • I am intelligent
  • I am beautiful
  • I am inspiring
  • I am powerful

LIST 5 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SMILE 

  • Birds
  • Jokes
  • A good workout
  • Compliments
  • Any day my stomach is flat
Did you do this weeks Self-Improvement Challenge?
Do you believe in positive affirmations?
What are you doing this weekend?
Peace & Love,
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *