Happy Valentines Day!!

/
0 Comments
Look what was hand delivered to me last night 



This year we both decided to stay home. Valentines  Day is to hectic in the City for me. All of the over priced set menus, crowded, loud resturants, it's something I jump at the chance to avoid. 

We both decided we didn't want to deal with all the hustle of V day, instead we will stay-in and cook dinner together. Well... Sort of together, he follows direction very well :)  

The menu:
Arugula Salad with toasted Almonds
Broiled Corn
Sesame Seed Chicken with white rice
Vegetable Tart
Heart Shaped Cheesecake red velvet brownies 

Give me luck tonight friends!! I don't want to screw anything up.

Have a wonderful Valentines Day.

I'll try to post some pics of my night tomorrow. 



Blessings Friends
Mary








You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *