Happy Hump Day Recipes

/
0 Comments

Happy Valentines Day Eve!!!

So sorry for the delay in posting, but I dropped my iphone in the potty and that delayed my entire day. My iphone is chillin in a bag of rice right now, everyone please cross your fingers that it will turn on within 24 hours! 


Low Fat 
Red Velvet  Bottom Cup Cakes 



Ingredients

Cream Cheese Filling
8 oz package 1/3 less fat cream cheese           
8oz cream cheese 800 calories, 
1 egg 
1/3 cup splenda/sugar mix      
 Substitution for sugar
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla 


Red Velvet Cake Batter
1-2/3 cups unbleached flour         
8oz cream cheese 800 calories, 
1 cup splenda/sugar mix
            Substitution for sugar
4 teaspoons cocoa powder      
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup water
1/3 cup canola oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon Red food coloring 

Preparation
Cream Cheese Filling

  1. In small bowl mix cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla until smooth
  2. Stir in chocolate chips. Set aside

Cup Cake batter
  1. In mixing bowl whisk together all dry ingredients
  2. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla, then beat until smooth
  3. Stir in red food coloring
  4. Fill cupcake liners 1/3 full with red velvet cake batter
  5. Spoon cheese mixture on top
  6. Bake at 350 degrees 30-35 minutes
  7. DO NOT OVER COOK!!!
  8. Let cook completely before serving. Makes 24 cupcakes


I followed the recipe, i did overfill the cupcake cups so I would have large cupcakes, but doesn't everybody do that???  

I love baking but a lot of people find it challenging. I like this recipe because you don't need mixer, a whisk does the job just as well. The cup cakes turned out great!!! Very moist and creamy. I hope you enjoy them . 


Original recipe by: Sweet Simple Stuff

Adjusted with Love by: Me!


Nutritional Information
Amount per serving
Calories:  130
Total Fat: 4.7g
Protein: 3.1g
Carbohydrate: 21.1g
Fiber: 0.7g
Cholesterol: 28.1mg
Sodium: 118.3mg


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *