/
0 Comments

Abdominal Mondays!

My goal is to have a 6 pack by summer. Maybe not a ripped, super defined 6 pack; but I want to get rid of my belly fat and tone up my abdominal muscles.

I was told by a very wise woman that abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. You must to have a very clean diet to truly see the results from all the sit-ups, crunches, and reverse crunches you complete. This sounds great, but I can't follow a strict diet. I will try my best to avoid fried foods, most kinds of bread, and late night snacking, yet I'm still not sure if I really have what it takes to get where I want to go. Regardless of my downfalls and vices,  food, I am going to try extra hard, and see what happens.

I promise to post pictures of my abdominals every Monday, share a some of my favorite abdominal exercises, and my food intake that week. The plan is to keep a clean diet, and truly push myself towards my goals.

Wish me luck! I need your support. 







Ab roller


I swear by this thing. It is only $20 and it keeps my stomach flat!!!! I try to complete 1000 crunches a day, 2 sets of 500. It takes about 30 minutes. I can see and feel the results. 

If you're a beginner don't try to complete 1000 crunches a day. I would suggest 50 crunches, or if you are feeling aggressive, 100 crunches a day. Stay there for a week or two, then increase your number of crunches when you feel comfortable. 

This piece of exercise equipment is perfect to use while watching TV. 

You can find an Ab Roller at Walmart, Target, and most sporting good stores. 


*Disclaimer: this piece of equipment will not shed belly fat and create stunning abdominals for you, you must watch your food intake and do your cardio, to get results you can see.




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *