Abdominal Mondays!

/
0 Comments


6 pack by summer, that’s the goal. Will it happen??? I don’t know! This was a hard week for me. I didn’t have time to exercise everyday, I missed 3 days, but I killed it the other 4. I hope that's enough to see some results. I also didn’t follow my diet; I ate cup cakes, and a good amount of bread. Last night I even had some of a Chicago Style deep-dish cheese pizza. It was soooo good, but soooo bad. 


This week I'm ramping up my ab workout, adding more exercises, and concentrating on contracting my abs throughout the day.


*Try this. Every time you pass through a door contract your abdominals.  By contracting your abdominals you can improve your posture and help it become second nature for your abs to be held in. This will not give you a toned stomach but it can help “train” the abdominal muscles to stay in. I believe this is a readily known fact, but if you didn’t know you just came up on some greatness, and it's not even the tip of the day.

  
Ok Ok Ok I’ve held out long enough. I’m nervous about posting the pictures of my abs today, but I’m going to do it anyway. 

Here they go: 




Sooooooooooo what do you think? I work-outed out this morning, I feel like my abs always look better after a hard workout. I can see some definition, but it's all by luck. I am going to try harder this week, watch my food intake and make sure to work up a good sweat at least 5-6 days. Cross your fingers for me. I don't want to let you guys down.

*Please ignore the thunder thighs. I'm working on taming these things, but its a project. 






Like most people I don't have time to work-out everyday. I'm nowhere near lazy, but some times you just don't have the time. I travel a lot, and find that it's even harder when your in a strange town, in a hotel with no gym. Regardless of every other part of my body I have to keep my abs flat to look good in my clothes. To maintain my flat stomach I have a love affair with reverse crunches.  I like to do them at night, sneaking out of the bed and bust out 100 of these beauties. The next day, my stomach is flat and I'm ready to attack. Try them out and let me know if you see any results.

Reverse crunches targets the rectus abdominis, transverse abdominis, and obliques. Its a 3 in 1 abdominal workout that shouldn't be ignored.  They strengthen the Abdomial Wall.

 
 *Disclaimer: Always make sure to warm your body up before preforming any exercises. 
If you do not you are running the risk of injury.




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *