Workin' It Out

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!

I'm freakin tired today!!! I spent last night putting together Hot Chocolate and Detox Tea mason jars. 

Step by step directions to all of my mason jar gifts will be posted next week
 Detox Tea

Hot Chocolate

I put together 60 of each, that's 120 Mason jars!!!! 

Today I got up early and attended my regular yoga class, it was harder then usually but that's ok, it just means my body is getting stronger. Then I went to Michael's, CVS, Orchard Hardware Supply, Smart & Final, Trader Joe's, Safeway and Molly Stones! I didn't get home until 4 and it took me 20 minutes to bring all my bags, boxes, and jars downstairs. It was a long one, all of the stores were pack to the brim. There is a serious storm coming into town, 60mph winds combined with heavy rains, I was instructed by my Mother and the 5o'clock news to stay in doors all day. I gathered all of my ingredients for the rest of my DIY Mason jar Christmas presents and tons healthy food to prepare.

I'm actually excited about the storm tomorrow, rain inspires me. Playing Christmas music, drinking hot tea, having a good ole' time, while knocking out 60 Jars of cookies for Santa and 60 Jars of Sugar Scrub sounds like a good time to me.

If I'm successful I'll be more than halfway done with my gifts. I'm leaving the S'more kits and Homemade almond brittle until next week, to ensure they will be nice and fresh on Christmas day. 

Right now we are heading to dinner with Tony's cousins. Later tonight will be a knitting and movie night. Nothing better than knitting and watching movies into the wee hours of the morning. 

Well that's all I have for you guys today!
Peace & Love, 
Mary  



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *