Challenge Monday

/
0 Comments


Today's challenges is your own personal choice. I want you to pick your Evolve with Mary favorite challenges, that I've featured over the last 12 months, and complete them. Have fun with it and challenge yourself. 

Fitness Challenge 
I challenge you complete your favorite exercise, whatever it maybe, everyday over the next days 

Challenge Synopsis
Do your favorite exercise everyday over the next 7 days

Why Why Why
  • With New Years around the corner I didn't want to give you guys anything new
  • What's better than picking your own challenge???
Materials
Just yourself 

Directions
Complete your favorite exercise everyday this week
Try to stay in the range of 8-12 reps 3-4 sets
My favorite exercise was featured on 8/4/14
Standing Running Mans
I introduced them to all of you while vacationing in Costa Rica
Not only do they challenge my balance they also work my upper and lower body
I'm usually shaking by the end of my first set


Place all weight on the right side of your body. Lift your right leg hip height raising your left hand to an 90 degree angle pointed up, right hand in a 90 degree angle pointed down.  


**This is a advanced exercise! hold on to something sturdy when trying this

My Take
I love this exercise for many many reasons. There are no suddent movements that can be hard on tendons and joints, it challenges your balance and endurance. Last and certainly not least this exercise tones your lower body which is a must for any routine I complete. 

Nutrition Challenge
I challenge you to pick your favorite nutrition challenge and complete it this week

Challenge Synopsis

Complete your favorite nutrition challenge over the next 7 days

Why Why Why
  • With New Years around the corner I didn't want to give you guys anything new 
  • What's better than picking your own challenge

Materials
  • Whatever the challenge requires

Directions
My favorite nutrition was feature on 2/24/14
The drink more water challenge
at least 9-10 glasses everyday this week


My Take 
Water is a super drink in my book. When I drink the recommended amount of water my skin glows, I feel fuller longer and better about myself. This week I'm going to try to drink at least 9 glasses a day. Give me luck, I think I'm going to need it. 

Self Improvement Challenge 
I challenge you to pick your favorite self improvement challenge and complete it this week


Challenge Synopsis
Complete your favorite Self-Improvement challenge over the next 7 days 

Why Why Why
  • With New Years around the corner I didn't want to give you guys anything new 
  • What's better than picking your own challenge
Materials
Just yourself 

Directions
My favorite self-improvement challenge this year was feature on 8/25/14
The laughing challenge

I challenge you to laugh, play, and be more light hearted for the next 7 days 👻Life can be boring and tedious sometimes
👻Adding pleasurable, exciting, and enjoyable activities to your life makes you feel more accomplished and loved
👻The more you laugh the better you feel
👻Laughter is good for the soul
👻Laughter is an antidote to all your hard work

My Take
The way to my heart is through laughter. If you make me laugh I will can and will hold my attention. I'm also pretty silly and funny myself. There nothing better then a good chuckle after a long day. 

That's all I have for you guys today!
Peace & Love,
Mary 
  







You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *