Veggie Smoothies

/
0 Comments
Hi Ya'll

I can't wait for my day to get started. First thing first I have to run to Ross to purchase a pink shirt. I tend to wear a lot of red but not much pink. I'm supporting breast cancer month, and I'm required to wear pink at todays event. 

I wish I could share some of these awesome pictures with all of you, but out of respect to the cancer survivors and patients I've decided not too. You can just imagine happy laughing faces, as I will do anything I can to make them laugh and lift their spirits.

This week is veggie smoothie week and I want to ease into it. Today's featured smoothies are mostly fruit with one or two vegetables added in. I like adding avacodo and carrots to almost anything. Avacodo and carrots alters texture and color but not the flavor.

What's your favorite vegetable? 

I used fresh cashew milk to keep these smoothies vegan and healthy. 
Find recipe here

The salad in a jar recipe was created on the fly. I noticed I had the ingredients for a salad so why not turn that into a smoothie.

All of them are scrumptious, definitely tasty enough to put into my weekly smoothie rotation. 

Celery Melon Smoothie


1/2 of a Cucumber
2 stalks of Celery
1 cup Honey Dew Melon 
1 ripe Avocado

2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup ice cubes
*if you use fresh melon you do not need to add any liquid
**if you use frozen melon add 1/2 cup nut milk
Add all ingredients to blender & enjoy 
Makes 2 smoothies

Carrots on Top

7-8 ripe Strawberry
1 ripe Banana
1 cup raw Carrots
1/2 cup 
Cashew milk  
Add all ingredients to blender & enjoy 
Makes 2 smoothies

Salad in a Jar

1/2 cup Iceberg lettuce 
1 ripe Tomato 
1 cup Carrots
Pineapples
2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup Cashew milk
Add all ingredients to blender & enjoy 
Makes 2 smoothies

That's all today folks!
Peace & Love,
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *