DIY Colorful Canvas

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends!

Today was a loooong day, but that's a good thing. I was super productive cleaning, purchasing things for the house and getting ready for our special house guest this weekend. 

When I got home from shopping I was too exhausted to create new vegetable smoothie recipes and felt like crafting instead.

I saw this project on Instagram 6 months ago and thought it was an awesome idea. Since I had to go to a few hardware stores I raided their paint samples. I was a little nervous but nobody said anything as I gathered over 30 colorful little rectangles. I already had the canvas and my trusty glue gun is never far from my reach. 

Check it out!

DIY Colorful Canvas


What you need:
1-2 blank canvases
Hot glue gun or any clear drying glue 
Paint samples
(Grab 5 shades of 5 different colors)

Step One

Separate paint samples according to color

I went light to dark, you can do anything you want here

Step 2

The first row is the hardest

Glue the first paint sample onto canvas and allow 30 seconds to dry
Glue the second paint sample onto canvas spacing them about 2 inches apart
Continue gluing paint samples spacing them 2 inches apart until you get to the 5th sample, that should complete the row

Step 3

Using the first row as a guild start with your next color and glue paint samples onto canvas

 
Step 4

Continue until you run out of canvas,

I put 2 canvases together to create a bigger picture

Step 5 
Use glue gun to secure all paint samples to canvas

Step 6
Trim any access

Done!!!!

This DIY craft only took me 10 minutes to create and would be great for kids 

That's all today folks!
Peace & Love,
Mary



Sent from my iPhone


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *