My New Workout Plan

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,
I've been a little frustrated with my body lately. I have good days and bad, happy days and sad, but the last few weeks I've been beating myself up over the extra flab covering my midsection. 

I have pretty good muscle tone other places, I would say my problem areas are my stomach and my thighs. Big legs can't be changed and I kind of like my legs for some reason they don't bother me that much. My stomach has always been the source of frustration. I want a flat toned midsection. I've experienced my desired stomach for a few hours in the morning or after a crazy detox but maintaining it is a different story. 

No matter how many push ups, sit ups, planks and crunches I complete I still have a small tire of fat that wraps around my body. You can't see it when I wear pants or shorts, but once I put on a maxi dress it's all I can focus on. Instead of pouting scream and asking God WHY ME!!! I've decided to revamp my workout and try to eliminate the access flab. 

I'm starting a new workout program tomorrow. I was supposed to start today but wasn't able to. Oh well Tuesday is just as good as Monday. 

Check it out and tell me what you think 


That's all I have for you today,
Peace & Love,
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *