More Veggie Smoothies

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends
Today is Friday and the last day of the week to post vegetable smoothies. 

I got creative with these ones, adding spices, flavors, along vegetables make these smoothies more like meals than quick snacks, but I think that's a good thing. 

My Mother makes the best carrot cake. Lots of cinnamon not to much spice and she even adds pineapple as a natural sweetener. I mimicked her recipe as much as possible and came up with this awesome concoction.



1 cup peeled chopped Carrots
1 Banana
3/4 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup pineapple 

3/4 cup Almond milk or cashew milk
1/4 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp chia seed
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground cloves 
1/8 tsp ground ginger 
2 tbsp Honey 

Add all ingredients to blender & enjoy 

Beets were my obsession a could of weeks ago, and I'm still holding on to good times. This smoothie is just beets and berries, plain and simple, nothing fancy, just delicious and nutritist beets.




2 med beet, steamed or boiled 
3/4 cup Strawberries
3/4 cup Raspberries
3/4 cup Blackberries
1/2 cup Pomegranate juice

Add all ingredients to blender & enjoy 

I dated a guy from the Caribana and he stuffed mangos down my throat pretty much everyday. I love the flavor in smoothies more then eating the fruit. This is a healthy green smoothie 


1 orange
1 mango or 1/2 cup frozen mango 
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 cup ice cubes 

Add all ingredients to blender & enjoy


That's all today friends
Enjoy your weekend

I'm going to be making a lot more changes to my website over the next few weeks. Stay tuned and let me know what you think about the new improvements.

Peace & Love, 
Mary



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *