Challenge Monday

/
0 Comments

FITNESS CHALLENGE 

I CHALLENGE YOU TO COMPLETE MY INTERVAL ROUTINE EVERYDAY THIS WEEK

WHY WHY WHY

  • Because it works!!
  • This routine gets your heart pumping while working up a serious sweat in only 20 minutes 
  • Short, super intense bursts of cardio with periods of rest can enhance your speed and ability
  • Intense intervals boosts aerobic power and train your body to recruit more muscle 

MATERIAL

  • Timer 

DIRECTIONS

60 seconds of each exercise 3x
*if needed march in place for 15 seconds between each exercise 

Jumping Jacks
Speed Skaters
Side Jumps
Burpees
Pendulum
High Knees

MY TAKE

I used to do this interval routine everyday but good habits die hard. I’m in the process of getting my summer body back and this routine, 7 days a week, on top of my regular workout should do the trick. 

NUTRITION CHALLENGE

 Processed with Moldiv
I challenge you to incorporate seeds into your diet everyday this week

WHY WHY WHY

  • Here are some benefits of incorporating more seeds into your diet on a daily bases
  • Lower blood sugar
  • Lower Cholesterol
  • Lower blood pressure 
  • Improve brain health
  • Improve immune health
  • Promote bone health
  • Reduces menstrual cramps 
  • Enhance mental health
  • Improve endurance
  • Aids in weight loss
  • Promote healthy hair and nails
  • Improve sleep
  • Reduce fatigue and stress

MATERIALS

  • Seeds seeds and more seeds
  • Start with:
  • Sesame seeds
  • Pumpkin seeds
  • Hemp seeds
  • Flaxseeds
  • Chia seeds
  • Wheat germ 

DIRECTIONS

Eat your favorite seeds everyday this week 
*avoid salted seeds, roasted or raw is always best
Add them to salads, shakes, oatmeal, or eat them straight


MY TAKE

I enjoyed the nut challenge and since I'm starting school next week I wanted something I can snack on. Seeds are awesome, convenient, tasty and fulling. I'm sure it will help with my weight loss.

SELF IMPROVEMENT CHALLENGE 

Processed with Moldiv
I challenge you to spend the next week creating a space that’s just for you

WHY WHY WHY

  • Creating a space of your own where you can sleep, eat, put on make up, read, surf the web or just sit in silence is like winning the lottery
  • Allowing yourself to be selfish and fulfill your own desires will increase self-esteem, self-worth, and make you a happier person

MATERIALS

  • Depends on what kind of space you are creating

DIRECTIONS

  • Take the time to think about what kind of space you want to create and what kind of space you're working with
  • Example: lets say you want a reading space but you live in a studio. Find big pillows and a special lamp that you can break down easily 
  • Find room inspiration on Pinterest

MY  TAKE 

My boyfriend went home for Easter and I was left alone to do nothing but relax. Surprisingly I didn’t the opposite of that, I creating my very own space, I finally put together a vanity. I’ve never wore make-up so this vanity is a large jewelry holder with is exactly what I needed, a place where I can sit down, stare out at the bay and bejewel myself. I went DIY crazy making jewelry holders and even made a chair! I love this new space, I spent hours sitting at my new vanity and smiling ear to ear. I hope this weeks challenge inspires all of you to create a unique space where you can spread out and be yourself. 

XOXO
Mary 


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *