Challenge Monday

/
0 Comments

FITNESS CHALLENGE

I CHALLENGE YOU TO COMPLETE MY DROP IT LOW WORKOUT AT LEAST 5 DAYS THIS WEEK

 

WHY WHY WHY

  • Squats and lunges challenge your lower body, endurance and your core
  • Both exercises, squat and lunges, lift and shape your booty while slimming your thighs
  • Squat and lunges are two of the most effective exercises you can do

MATERIALS

  • Just yourself

DIRECTIONS

DROP IT LOW


Beginners - 10 reps each exercise, for lunges 10 reps each leg, 5 sets
Intermediate - 18 reps each exercise, for lunges 18 reps each leg 5 sets
Advanced - 25 reps each exercise, for lunges 25 reps each leg 5 sets
Be mindful of your knees
 
if you have any knee issues keep squats and lunges shallow 
if you experience any knee pain do not do this routine 

MY TAKE

I don't like to show off my body on this blog, but I have a serious bubble butt. The size is genetics but the shape my squat regiment. I've had random teenagers, older women, and couples stop me in the street to compliment my backside. Summer is almost here and you want to fill out those shorts, bikini's, and sun-dresses. If you complete this workout at least 5 times a week you will see a difference by the end of the week.
 

NUTRITION CHALLENGE

Processed with Moldiv
I challenge you to add certain foods and drinks to your diet that have been scientifically proven to prevent and fight cancer
 

WHY WHY WHY

  • Cancer sucks
  • Eating certain foods can decrease your chances of getting cancer why would you not do it

MATERIALS

  • Cheat sheets coming next week
  • Here are a few foods on the anti-cancer diet
Garlic
Acia
Green tea
Broccoli
Leafy greens
Kale
Turmeric
Spinach
Nuts & Seeds
Berries
Lemons
Limes
Apple
Grapes
Berries
Whole Grains
Tomatoes
Dark Chocolate
Fish
Eggs
Organic lean meat
Olive oil
 

DIRECTIONS

  • Incorporate these foods into your diet everyday this week

MY TAKE

I've been aware of cancer and the dramatic effect it can have on lives from an early age. Adding certain foods to your diet curb your chances of contracting this deadly disease, need I say more? I think not.
 

SELF IMPROVEMENT CHALLENGE

Processed with Moldiv
I challenge you to give compliments that have nothing to do with appearance at least 5 times a day everyday this weeks
 

WHY WHY WHY

  • As humans we are fixated on the outward appearance
  • Acknowledging what's on the inside challenges you to look deeper and have a better appreciation for that person
  • Most compliments are focused on appearance
  • Giving and receiving compliments can improve self-esteem in yourself and others

MATERIALS

  • A thoughtful mind

DIRECTIONS

  • Give at least 5 non-appearance compliments everyday this week
  • You can give these compliments to the same person or even to yourself
 
My Take
Most of the compliments I receive is all about my appearance. As much as I appreciate the kind words it sadden me that people don't look any deeper. I'm excited about this challenge, can't wait to get started.
 
XOXO,
MARY


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *