Healthy Oil Facts

/
0 Comments
Hi Friends,
I had a wonderful week, I hope all of you did too. I spent the day shopping for the house. The Boyfriend left for the weekend and I’m in complete despair. I was looking forward to spending some time alone but as soon as I dropped him off it felt as if my world was crumbling. I know it’s only for a few days but who’s going to make me laugh and get my dark chocolate in the middle of the night. Oh well, I’ll power through. I’m sure I will have a great weekend, I have no plans, no Easter Egg hunts or Church services for me. I’m hoping to squeeze in a massage tomorrow then head home to work, relax, and take down a few gin martinis.  I’m going to let it all hang out. 

This weeks Nutrition Challenge was to consume healthy oils everyday this week, but because it’s the week before Easter I’ve featured lots of Easter themed crafts and egg decorations. I created this fact sheet, sorry it’s so late but better late then never!

Oil fact sheet

I hope everybody has a Happy Easter!

XOXO,
Mary  


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *