All About Bullying

/
0 Comments

 

Lets talk about Bullying Kids


Hi Friends!!

Today is all about bullying, children and adults.


I like statistics, they make things real in my book. Enjoy these scary bullying statistics.


42% of kids have been bullied while online


1 in 4 verbally attacked more then once


35% of kids have been threatened online


58% of kids and teens have reported that something mean has been said to them online

77% of students have admitted to bing the victim of one type of bulling or another


1 out of every 4 kids will be bullied sometime throughout their adolescence


46% of males follow by 26% of females have admitted to being victims in physical fights


58% of kids admitted to never telling an adult when they've been a victim of a bullying attack

I come from the home that taught me: if they hit you, you hit them back. Bulling wasn't a problem around me. I stood up to bullies and help anyone that had a problem with bullies. But kids are different now a days. I'm not sure if they are softer or if bullying is getting worst, but its starting to effect more and more kids everyday.


Bulling is getting worst in American schools and studies prove domestic violence at home are leading to an increase in bullying online and in schools.

Bullying and depression are related, depression effects bullies and their victims. Victims of cyber bulling maybe at an even higher risk for depression.

Depression can have a number of serious effects on someones life

- Low Self-esteem

-Anxiety

- High rates of school absence

-Obesity

-Physical illness


Lets talk about Bullying Adults

I found this awesome article about bullying in the work place. I know all of you will enjoy it as much as I did.


35% of the American workforce, or 53.5 million people, have directly experiences bullying or mistreatment, by one or more employees, usually verbal abuse


15% have witnessed bullying at work


72% of those bullies are bosses


Bullying in the workplace is similar to the school playground in that people are being demeaned or exploited

In the office bullying is far more subversive and challenging to overcome as grown bullies are adept at finding non-assertive victims and staying under the radar


Bosses have a need to push people around to get their way and if no one stood up to them in school then they have no reason to stop their bullying now in the business world

Different types of Bullying Bosses

On the more extreme end of the spectrum there are those who throw tirades and intimidate employees continuously, some are even guilty of sexual harassment this behavior is nefarious enough to warrant termination and legal ramifications.


At the other end of the spectrum you'll find the covert bully, the much more rampant, fear provoking voss who acts out episodically

These bosses with bullying tendencies are masters at pushing you to the limit with out giving you enough fodder to purse legal actions.


They may even attempt to disguise there horrible unapropiate behavior with levity saying

Oh I was just joking

or

You're too sensitive, you know your doing a great job.


Real Talk

Bullying has turned into an epidemic. I consider myself a bad-ass but I have been a victim of bullying at past jobs and currently in certain situations.


What to do...what to do?


I plan on continuing to stand up for myself and I will always remember my parents words


If someone hits you...

HIT THEM BACK!!!



THIS IS A GREAT QUOTE, BUT I'M GOING TO HIT THEM BACK EVERYTIME.


Blessings My Friends

Mary



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *