It's Only the Beginning

/
0 Comments

Are you ready for an adventure? I know I am. So far Nashville has not dissapointed. We went to a place called Puckket for dinner and man was it good. There was a live band playing while we enjoy our food, dinner and a show. Most of the food was fried, but when in Rome...


I enjoyed the fried pickles, fried green beans, and fried green tomatoes for appetizer. For my main course I made a small dent in shrimp and grits, pretty much everyone else had the chicken fried steak. I'm realzing that Tennessee is a lot more southern then I though, so I'm prepared for a fried food coma these next few days.

After dinner we went one of the many bars downtown that was playing live music. I fell in love with country music when I was in high school, so I felt right at home. The band played songs from Dolly Parton, Jonny Cash, and many others that I don't know the name too. We had a great time drinking, dancing, joking and meeting some locals.

I think I got to bed around 1am, which is pretty early in my book.

I got up around 9am and got in a good workout.

The hotel gym has a power plate machine. I've seen them before, but this was the first time I got to play on one. I'm not sure how effective it is, but it sure does feel funny. The plate vibrates and the screen takes you through 3-5 exercises.

Thats all I have today. My adventure has really just begun. Thanks for sticking around, I promise to have a lot more pics and storys for you on Monday.

Enjoy the weekend

Blessings

Mary

 



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *