I Heart London

/
0 Comments

 

I'm in London. After a quick trip over the pond I earned another stamp in my passport. I'm pretty excited, can you tell?

 

 

I went to a charity event as soon as the plane landed. It was special to spend time with professional "footballers" (soccer players) and kids. I will always cherish this experince.

 

 

Tonight we to dinner at Lobster and Burgers. Check out the pics and try to guess if I enjoyed my meal or not

 

 

 

Everything is so different here from right hand drive, to the banking system, to pub/bar etiquette.

We were allowed to drink standing up outside. It felt so wrong yet so right. I smiled and said hi to pretty much everybody I passed on the street and 9 times out of 10 I received a hi and a smile right back. I love friendly people.

 

Tomorrow we are heading off to see the sights, Big Ben, the London Eye, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and much much more.

 

Stay tuned friends

Blessings

Mary

 

 



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *