Create Your Own Fairytale

/
0 Comments


Lets talk about Love

Today is all about Love, Love, Love. I am inspired by my boyfriend and I just can’t hide it anymore.

Last night I prepared a 4-course meal for my boyfriend of 4 years. We met at a gym and within 5 minutes I knew he was the guy for me. Not only was I physically attracted to his baby blue eyes and bulging muscles, his sense of humor is what really got me. I don’t remember exactly what was said but on our very first encounter we talked for 3 hours, and I remember laughing the entire time. I was so smitten that I pursued him. I’ve never pursued a man before, I’ve never had too.

I gave him my phone number, demanded his, I texted him, I called him, I asked him out on our first date, I paid for our first drinks, and at the end of the night I had to ask for 2 hugs, because one just wasn’t enough.

Within 14 days I told him I loved him, and that I knew he loved me too, he was just to afraid to admit it. He looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and said… I love you too. I was a goner. I’ve been head over heels in love with this man ever since then.

We have some fights and arguments, but when it comes down to it our love is strong and the passion in our relationship seems to be getting stronger and stronger as the years pass. He is my best friend before he is my lover, I know that plays a huge part in our happiness. 



Tony is my complete opposite. I love to be the center of attention; he hates attention. I love making new friends; he doesn’t enjoy meeting new people. I love dancing; he can’t stand the dance floor. I always thought I wanted a man like me. A man that loves to dance, meet new people, and be the center of attention. As I grow older I realize the reason Tony and I work so well is because we are so different. He loves me, he likes my out-going personality, and he never stops me from being myself. What more can I ask for?

He has supported me through all of my crazy endeavors. When I told him I was starting a blog, he said great! When I told him I was going to become a life coach, he said: Even better. He is the one who suggested I become a motivational coach. When I entered the chili cook-off he supported me the entire time. When I ask him if he believes in me he says:

No, I KNOW in you.

I would not be Mary without the love of this incredible man.

He doesn’t like pictures or to be in the public, that’s the only reason I don’t have tons of pictures of us posted all around my blog. I’m impressed that he’s so secure in our relationship and our love that he doesn’t get jealous about all the men that drool over me. He’s the best.



I couldn’t fall asleep Tuesday night, I had a few hours to think, and all I could think about is how much I love this man, how happy he makes me, and what I could do to show him my appreciation. I decided to make a special dinner for him, making some of his favorite dishes, and decorating our formal dining room.

It took the entire day, but I pulled it off, and he was very appreciative.

I made:
Lumpia
Kale and cabbage slaw
Roasted potatoes with 2 different homemade sauces
Roasted Brussels sprouts
Ginger Chicken for him 
Ginger Shrimp for me
Low-fat heart Shaped Brownies for dessert

I purchased new dishes, cloth napkins, and candles for the table. I served him lumpia (small veggie egg rolls) when he got home from the gym and I made him stay upstairs until everything else was ready. He seemed pretty happy with everything.

I have many fantasies, I’m a woman and I’ve always wanted a man to cook for me, and set up a candle light dinner. Well Tony isn’t like that, so instead of being mad at him for being him, I decided live out my fantasy through him.

Create your own Fairytale, take control of your life, do things for others that you would like.


Be the person you would like others to be. Do unto others as you would want done unto you. I live by these words and I’m a pretty happy girl.



PS. This is a little personal but I think it’s important for me to share. When I met my boyfriend I was celibate. I had lost a lot of weight, and I promised myself to never settle and give myself to someone who didn’t deserve me. 

I told my boyfriend on our first date that I was refraining from sex and he didn’t skip a beat. He never complained or even brought it up. 6 months into our relationship I asked him if he was disappointed, and he said he respected me and I was worth the wait. 

We waited over a year and a half to have sex, which also showed me I was special. I proved a lot to myself, and my boyfriend showed me he was in love with me for me, not just my slamming hot body.


Love is important, it is special, it should be treasured, it should be cherished and it must be respected.








Spread love my Friends
Blessings
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *