Building my Platform

/
0 Comments
 Hello Friends!!!

Squat Challenge Day 9, 5/21/13 (100 Squats)
Ab Challenge Day 9 completed on 5/21/13

I knocked out the challenges yesterday, but 100 squats almost knocked me out!!! I can’t believe I’m expected to do 100+ squats for the next 20+ days. I’m going to need your prayers and support, I didn’t realize that this challenge was going to be so challenging. There is no way that you won’t see results, if you have to complete 100+ squats everyday with no breaks. I hope it gets easier because yesterday was a struggle.

Today is a beautiful day, not as beautiful as early this week but it still very beautiful. I’m going to workout in the park today, I’m excited and nervous; I’ll defiantly let you guys know how it goes. I think I’m going to get a lot of random stares but I also think I’ll meet some nice housewives that are dying to get back in shape.

Yesterday I went to Kokkari Estiatorio for lunch, an upscale Greek and Mediterranean restaurant in the finical district in San Francisco. http://www.kokkari.com The food was excellent. Last year my boyfriend and I flew around the world and Greece was one of my favorite spots. The people are very friendly and they know how to party, the food is amazing, fresh and light, and the weather and scenery seem like something out of a dream. Ever since that trip I’ve been on the hunt for good Greek food. I find that most places lack in authenticity, but not Kokkari. We had zucchini cakes, watermelon with feta cheese, and a whole roasted branzino (which is a Mediterranean seabass). We will be back sooner rather than later.

I kept it quick and easy for dinner, oven fried shrimp, oven fried okra, and a vegetable mixture of mushrooms, corn, and peppers. Dinner was excellent, satisfying, and healthy, just like I like it.

After dinner I started working on my new website and brochures that I want to launch by the end of the month.

While reading, “Get known before the book deal” by Christina Katz, I realize I need to truly take ownership of my non-existent platform. I need to grown my business, grow my readership, and grow my fan base and I can only do that by exposing myself more. Sharing my style, hopes, and dreams with the world, or I should say on the World Wide Web, and the world. I am currently in the process of creating a handout with my before and after picture on one side and an explanation of my services on the other side. Last night I went through all my old pictures and pulled out the best fat pictures and the best slim pictures. I’m amazed at the difference. Check it out and tell me what you think.


So that’s all there is today. The rest of my day is going to be pretty fun. I’m headed to the park around 9am to workout, then off to to meet with a friend and a client for a long lunch to catch up and get some work done. No plans tonight for dinner, but I’m sure I will find something fun to get into.

Enjoy this beautiful Wednesday, I hope you have a wonder-filled day.





You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *