Happy Friday

/
0 Comments
  T.G.I.F
Confession

I’m leaving for Arizona in a few days, and I can’t wait.

Our trip to Sedona was the perfect goal setting date. I worked very hard, stayed on my diet, and drank enough water to drown me, and now I feel like it has all paid off. I’m super excited, I can’t wait to relax by the pool, take in some cool sights, read, write and just relax. I will post pictures.


Confession

I’m going to cheat on my diet while in Arizona.

As mentioned before, Arizona was the goal. I can fit comfortably in my bikini, and all my clothes look and fit great. Now that I’ve reached my goal, I plan on eating some food that I’m not supposed to. That’s the fun part about dieting, the reward when you reach your goal. I’m not planning on eating super crazy, but some eggs and hash browns instead of oatmeal a few mornings won’t hurt me, and some bread and butter would make me smile. I truly can’t wait to splurge on myself, but I also plan on keeping some kind of control.

You just peeked into my soul. I like being human, because I’m allowed to be un-perfect, I’m allowed flaws and mistakes, I’m allowed to take a break from my strict diet, and crazy workout routine­­. As much as I love being in shape, I also realize it is not the end all of be all.




This is a never-ending journey that I signed up for. Thanks for coming long for the ride.



You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *