Eat it then Burn it

/
0 Comments
Hello All!

Today is another beautiful and who knows what I will get into

Squat Challenge Day 8, 5/20/13 (0 Squats)
Ab Challenge Day 8 completed on 5/20/13

You guys know I don’t like to workout in front of people. It freaks me out, I always feel like they are judging my form and my technique, but to grow my business I need to start training myself outside. To get my “feet wet” I worked out in front of the boyfriend last night.

It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I was uncomfortable in awkward positions, but I pushed myself harder then usually, I kept my form in check, and I kick butt. It was a step in the right direction. If I can exercise in front of him, grunt, moan, and cheer myself on, I can do it in front of anybody. So, tomorrow is training in the park. I’m excited for the new experience, and to get myself out in the community.

Yesterday I wanted to go to Angel Island for a hike, but we missed the ferry and deiced to go for a hike somewhere else. Driving toward the Marin headlands, we found a Rodeo Beach, a small pebble beach that was perfect. There were around 15-20 surfer dudes, and maybe 10-20 people enjoying the sun. The beach wasn’t crowded, pushy, or showy, it was perfect and I’m happy I got to take a moment to chill out and enjoy the sun yesterday. Here are some pictures of the Marin headlands and my new favorite beach.



If it's hot enough this afternoon, and I have time between clients, I’m going to slip on my bikini and work on my tan.



Today I want to tackle fast food and how much exercise it takes to burn off a cheat meal.



Fast food is bad for you.
Every one knows that, but sometimes fast food is all you can afford or have time to consume. I comprised a list of popular fast food calorie and fat count and how long it would take you to sweat off each greasy prize meal.

Enjoy!



SUBWAY
Chipotle southwest Steak and Cheese Sandwich
500 Calories
22 grams fat

Chick-Fil-A
Orginal Chicken Sandwich
440 Calories
18 grams fat

Pizza Hut
Large Meat Lovers Pizza
350 Calories
21 grams fat

KFC
2 pieces dark meat
440 Calories
28.9 grams fat

White Castle
1 Slider
140 Calories
6 grams fat

Arby’s
Roast Beef Sandwich
547 Calories
28 grams fat

Taco Bell
Taco Supreme
220 Calories
14 grams fat

Burger King
Whopper
670 Calories
39 grams fat

Mc Donald’s
Big Mac
550 Calories
29 grams fat

Wendy’s
Chicken Nuggets (5 piece)
230 Calories
15 grams fat

Mc Donald’s
Large French Fries
500 Calories
25 grams Fat

In & Out Burger
Cheeseburger
480 Calories
27 grams fat

Now that I depressed and informed you about the calorie count in some of our favorite fast foods, lets talk about burning them off with some old fashion exercise.
All calculations are subject to fluctuate due to weight, speed, resistance, and time frame.

Elliptical
1 hour with 5-6 resistance can burn up to 500 calories per hour

Outdoor bike riding
1 hour can burn up to 600 Calories

Running
45 minutes can burn up to 500 calories

Swimming
45 minutes can burn up to 500 calories

General Aerobics
1 hour can burn up to 475 calories

Zumba
1 class can burn 500-1000 calories an hour

Spin
1 class can burn 400-600 calories an hour

Step Class
1 class can burn 350-540 calories

Yoga
1 class can burn up to 180 calories
Pilates
1 class can burn up to 250 calories

Jump Rope
1 hour can burn up to 571 calories

Boxing
1 hour punching bag can burn 400-500 calories
1 hour sparring can burn up to 650 calories

TRX
1 hour can burn up to 500 calories

Kettle Bell Weight Training
30 minutes training can burn up to 600 calories

Weight Training
1 hour weight training(moderate pace) can burn 400-475 calories
1 hour weight training(with long rests) can burn 250-300 calories


I gave you the skills to pay the bills, now it's up to you to eat and burn accordingly.

Enjoy your day!
Blessings my friends 









You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *