Happy Abdominal Monday!

/
0 Comments
Hello everyone! Today has been a wonderful thus far and it's just getting started.

This morning I worked out at a gym in the resort. Since I usually workout by myself, in the privacy of my own home, I wasn't prepared for all of the pointing and staring. As soon as I started to feel uncomfortable and ready to exit stage left I realize the other patrons were not staring and pointing out of shear rudeness but instead people were memorized by my workout routine. A lot of women came up to me and told me I was an inspiration. I even got a high-five from a ripped out guy killing it on a treadmill. I must say it was a pleasant surprise and compliments made me work harder, push further and dig even deeper.

After my workout I enjoyed a nice steam and a tasty avocalto, a smoothie with avocado, pineapple, coconut, and agave nectar, it was refreshing and satisfying. I plan on sucking down a few more of those before we leave on Friday.

There is no new abdominal workout today. I'm sticking to my planks and I hope you guys are too.

Here are the most recent pictures of my abdominals. I'm proud of myself and I hope everyone else is too. The last picture is me after the gym today.

Gotta love Vacation!!













You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *