Happy Tuesday

/
0 Comments

Today is challenge Tuesdays, but since I'm on vacation, there is no challenge. Yay!

Instead of listening to me, why not come up with your own personal challenge and post it in the comment section.

Many people contact me through email, stating they would rather not have their comments, questions, or concerns posted for the world to see, and that's fine. You can email me your personal challenge at evolvewithmary@gmail.com, if that's more your speed.

Try to get out of your comfort zone, and set goals that are harder then usual.

I usually complete at least one 60 second plank 3-4 days a week. This week my personal challenge is completing two 90 seconds planks 3-4 days a week.

Let me know what creative challenges you come up with.

One of my life coaching clients decided to try the 30 day squat challenge and the 30 day abdominal challenge. I've personal completed the 30 day squat challenge and it totally reshaped my entire lower body, legs, butt, calves, and thighs. It was difficult, but rewarding. This is the first time I have seen the 30 day ab challenge, but if you know me, you know I'm all about a tight taunt mid-section; so I'm going to give it the old college try.

I'm looking forward to sharing the results with all of you, I love being the genie pig.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday.





You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *