Happy 2014

/
0 Comments
Happy New Years 
It's officially...



I got up this morning and made pancakes with no mix! Check out the pictures


Mary's No Mix Pancakes
1-1/2 cups flour
3-1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp white sugar
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp honey
1-1/4 cup milk
1 egg
3 tbs melted butter

Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar, and brown sugar

Make a hole in the middle of the flour mixture and add milk, honey, egg, and melted butter
Mix well, batter will be slightly lumpy 
 Cook on griddle med heat
Flip when pancakes bubble 

Try not to burn them like I did. Lol 
Enjoy

I am still putting together my New Years Goals or as most people call it, my New Years Resolution. I'll share it with all of you as soon as its done. I have super high hopes for myself this year. Can't wait to get started

Let's Talk Creative New Years Resolutions

These ideas take your Resolution to the next level. Instead of just saying your resolution why not write it down, maybe even frame it, or turn it into a piece of homemade art that you will look at on a weekly or daily bases. Goals need to be written down and placed somewhere you can see them so you don't forget. Check out these common resolutions and creative ideas to make sure you actually stick to this years goals. 

I love this idea. I'm going to try it this year

This outlines many resolutions on my list, I bet it covers a few if yours also

Love this!

This is GREAT!


Start the year with an empty jar and fill it with notes about good things that happened throughout the year. On New Years Eve, empty it and see what awesome stuff happened this year. You will see patterns and synchronicity in your experiences. It's a good way to keep things in perspective.


Frame your resolutions in a pretty frame and place it somewhere you can it everyday


New Years Resolution Tree

I love all of these ideas. I'm defiantly going to try a few myself. Have a awesome day. 

That's all today friends!
Happy New Years!
Blessings
Mary


Sent from my iPhone


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *