Challenge Mondays

/
0 Comments



Hi Friends


Today is...



Challenge Mondays

This week has been a great one for me, I finally feel like I'm attacking my New Year Resolutions, finally. 

I got outside and exercised for the first time in a very very long time, now I'm not sure why I ever decided to workout inside. I love being out in the open air, breathing it in, hanging out with other exercisers, whistling with the birds, and torturing myself on San Francisco infrastructure. 

Last week I asked you to pull out your old jump ropes and get to jumping. I had a good time jump roping, I didn't find a love for it, but it defiantly gets you where your trying to go, with no short cuts. 

Fitness Challenge

I don't know about you, but last week challenge reminded me that I don't enjoy jumping rope as much as I did when I was a child. The difficult with jump roping is the fact that there is no break, no easy set, no active recovery, you are 
jumping - jumping - jumping - jumping... 

If you need a break you have to stop jumping, which only leads to having to start jumping again. Can you tell I didn't absolute LOVE this weeks challenge. 

 You're not always going to enjoy your exercise routine, but that's no excuse to skip it. 

This week I challenge you to
Complete these 5 exercises 
Complete each round of exercises 
Rest for 60 seconds
Repeat until you reach 3 sets of each exercise


60 Seconds Jump Roping 
No Stopping
3 sets



Stability ball - Medicine Ball Draw-Ins
8 reps - 3 sets

Single Leg Touch Downs

8 reps - 3 sets


Dead Lifts

8 reps - 3 sets



Up Downs

8 reps - 3 sets





These are the same exercises I posted on Friday. 
Each one works more then one body part, they are challenging but defiantly doable for a beginner. 

If you need details on how to properly complete each exercise check out Fridays posting for detailed instructions. 
Or click on this link

Enjoy!

Nutrition Challenge
We are getting a little more intense with our challenges this week.

Last week I challenged you to make sure to eat at least one serving of vegetables a day. I hope you were successful, because last weeks challenge will help you in this weeks challenge.

I challenge you to replace one meal a day with a green smoothie

I've previously written about the benefits of green smoothies, but here are some more tips if you are not fully convinced 
    • Smoothies starts your day out on a healthy note
    • If you consume a large Green Smoothie for breakfast you should be satisfied until lunch
    • The protein and calories in a Green Smoothie should ward off mid-morining hunger
    • No other breakfast is so jam-packed with naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
    • Reduced your coffee spending - Green Smoothies give you plenty of natural energy
    • With one Green Smoothie in the morning you can cover your entire recommended five daily servings of Fruit and Vegetables
You can purchase a Cheap Blender to be kept at home or work to make it easier to whip up a Green Smoothie. 







For Green Smoothie Recipes Check out my friend Anna at

If you didn't notice I've combined the last two Nutrition Challenges into one major challenge


With such great deals on blenders... 
what's your excuse now???

Self-Help Challenge

This challenge has proven to be successful with most of my clients. I know you will enjoy this one

I challenge you to:
Write a letter to your future self

Your letter should fully answer and expand on all of these questions

  • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now
  • Will you be the same or different
  • What kind of person will you be
  • What kind of person do you want to be

Start with this sentence and expand:

A year from now I will...

When the letter is done seal it

Make a date reminder on your calendar and open it one year from now

Now Start working towards the person you want to open the letter


Challenge Mondays have been very successful this month. I've  received many emails from readers about how exciting it is to have a road map for successful change. 

This was only the first month... Keep challenging yourself and remember you are not alone. 

We are all evolving together

Thats all today friends
Blessings
Mary 

References:
www.incrediblesmoothies.com
www.greenglowlove.blogspot.com
www.lifehack.org
www.bestbuy.com
www.amazon.com
www.walmart.com
Maxi-Matic Blenders
Hamilton Blenders
Oster Blenders






You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *