Vail, losers, and New Beginnings

/
0 Comments
Hiddie Hoe Friends!
What a long weekend. 

Who's a jet setter?? This girl is 🙋



Vail was beautifully breathtaking. The mountains, the people, the food and most importanly the wedding created long lasting memories that I will never forget. Never one to worry about any kind of traveling sicknesses I came fully unprepared for the altitude. Panting, triedness, cloudy, fuzzy, headaches, bluriness, and dizziness attacked me with a vengeance. 

Regarless of the elevation sickness I endured and pushed through, and I'm so happy that I did. The wedding was not only beautiful, it was sweet, romatic, intimate and inspiring. The ceromony was short and sweet, cocktail hour was a little long, but dinner, dancing, and cake made up for any inconvences I might have suffered. 

Brunch, the next day, also did not dissapoint. With a spread of BBQ salom, pork ribs, turkey legs, mac and cheese, garden salad, colw slaw, the softest bagels I have ever tasted, smoked salmon, freshly creamed cream cheese, grilled peppers, award winning gacamole, as well as an assortment of fresh fruits, and sweets, I ate untily my little belly begged for mercy. 

Small talk with the newly married couple lasted for a quick hour, then I was off to catch a flight to Seattle to attend the 49ers and Seahawks game. 

I experinced major upset as the Seahawks properly kicked our asses directly followed by a 2 hour flight into SFO with a 45 minute drive to Sausalito. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. 

I'm taking it easy today because I have such an eventful week. 

This week www.evolvewithmary.com launches

I've been working on the content, layout and design for the past 6 months and I can't wait to see the finished product finally come to life.

My website's main feature is my blog Evolving With Mary, but it will also feature exercise trends, interesting articles, workout tips, recipes, merchandise and so much more. On top of all of that good stuff I will also be starting a weekly newsletter to drive traffic to my website while providing readers with healthy living tips, positive affirmations, and a few surprises.

Wish me luck! I'm going to need it.


Hearts
Mary 




You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *