Are you Ready for some Chili and a Fox

/
0 Comments
 


Today is the day before the big day, and I’m feeling the pressure. Most of my crafting is done but I still have some important components to create.

This posting is going to be short in sweet, the next time we get together I will have tons to talk about and pictures to share.

So far this has been a positive process, I’m scared shitless, but I’m not telling anyone how nervous I am. The plan is to get all my computer stuff done by 8am then finish my crafting my 10am and leave the house by 10:30 to get shirts made, pick up all ingredients for my chili, grab my propane stove from Party Central and any other last minute things I'll need.

Lets Talk about Chili Cook-Off Crafts

 First try on Crayon Poster


 Second try on Crayon Poster 


 Third try on Crayon Poster 


 New business cards

 Origami hearts and paper airplanes will be hung like streamers around my booth

 Creative card holder, a slinky

Lets talk about Animal Sightings

I was in my kitchen yesterday making origami hearts when I felt something watching me. I looked up and a fox and chilling in my herb garden looking straight at me. I jumped, frozen with fear and surprise, then my mind kicked in and I reached for my iphone to grab a pic. Of course the fox retreated as soon as I was ready to capture its soul with my camera.



When I called animal control they told me to enjoy the fox. They are locals, just like me, plus they are very very shy, fox's usually don’t attack. Ummmm Ok. I’m still not sure how I feel about it,it's super cool and a lil creepy.

Time to hit it friends!

Blessings,
Mary


You may also like

No comments:

About

My name is Mary! I was obese for most of my life, around 7 years ago I decided to take control of my life and successfully lost over 150 pounds. But that's just the beginning of my journey. Join me as I evolve into the person I was born to become. I love to cook, craft, read, and make people smile. I'm happy you've stumbled on by. Let’s Evolve Together.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *